Switching between Diligent HighBond instances
If you have access to multiple instances of HighBond, you can easily switch between those instances.
Why you have multiple instances
There are many reasons why you might have access to multiple instances of HighBond. Here are some example scenarios:
- Your organization has different teams that segregate their work, and you have responsibilities to each team.
- You consult for different organizations, and need to keep each organization's data and assets separate and private.
- You are part of a training organization (for example, from Academy courses).
Switching instances from Launchpad
- Near the top of any page in Launchpad, click the name of your instance.
- Click the name of the instance you want to switch to. HighBond takes you to Launchpad for that instance. If you have instances for more than one organization, instances are organized by organization.
Switching instances from other places in Diligent HighBond
- From most places in HighBond, click the app switcher in the global navigation bar. The side panel opens.
- Near to top of the side panel, click the name of your instance.
- Click the name of the instance you want to switch to. HighBond takes you to Launchpad for that instance. If you have instances for more than one company, instances are organized by company.
Switching instances from ACL for Windows
- In ACL for Windows,
select Sign Out and close from the profile dropdown list .
You are signed out of your current instance.
- Double-click the ACL for Windows shortcut
on the desktop.
The Launchpad sign-in screen opens.
- Sign in using your HighBond account, by entering your user name (email) and password and clicking Sign In.
If you do not see the instance switcher
You only see the instance switcher if you have access to more than one instance of HighBond. If you do not have access to an instance of HighBond and you believe you should, contact the System Admin for that instance. If you do not know who your System Admin is, contact Support for assistance.