What is HighBond?
HighBond is an enterprise governance software platform that creates stronger security, risk management, compliance, and assurance. Teams can organize their activities in a centralized workflow, and aggregate data for real-time decision-making and reporting.
The Diligent Way
HighBond is different from other GRC tools on the market and we're proud of this. Here's how we're different:
- Configuration over customization HighBond is a more prescriptive platform, driven by years of insight after working with customers who discovered what works and what doesn't. HighBond has many configuration options, but we avoid complicated webs of customization and bespoke GRC environments. Many of our most enthusiastic supporters came to HighBond after fighting with or ignoring an expensive, bespoke GRC environment because it didn't deliver the value they hoped for.
- Cloud architecture As a cloud platform with quick time to value, we pride ourselves on building an intuitive and beautiful web-based product so you can focus on solving the problems of governance, risk, and compliance instead of spending your time maintaining the system.
- Data automation HighBond's built-in data automation abilities mean the entire GRC process, from risk assessments to fraud detection to asset tracking, can be highly automated.
Key features of HighBond
HighBond is suitable to a wide variety of governance, risk, and compliance activities.
- Monitor strategic risk HighBond gives you a centrally managed, holistic view of your risk balance-sheet. Executives, boards, and oversight committees can easily see what can derail objectives and potential mitigation efforts, and identify potential opportunities.
- Streamline project management Plan, manage, execute, and report on your assurance projects in one system. You can also model one or many common frameworks, such as COSO, ISO, SOX, OMB-A123, Green Book, COBIT, ITIL, SIEM, NIST, SOC, and many others.
- Automate remediation workflows for flagged records Get notified as soon as data analysis uncovers a potential issue, and automatically perform a set of actions whenever specific conditions or thresholds are met.
- Generate reports and visualizations HighBond provides a variety of robust reporting capabilities, including one-click reports, and the ability to create custom reports, dashboards, and storyboards. You can share reports online via email, export reports in a variety of formats, or broadcast reports on a recurring basis to specified recipients.
- Streamline audit planning and workflow Create risk-based audit plans, schedule audits, and centrally manage the entire audit workflow. You can access your work from anywhere, including remote or offline environments, and sync information when you return online.
- Integrate analytics Automate operational risk and controls assessments and monitoring, and track real-time KPIs and KRIs.
- Manage, track, and report issues Consolidate all findings found across audits to track remediation efforts, and create one-click reports to keep stakeholders informed.
- Centralize the documentation of requirements and mapped controls Organize and manage all your regulatory requirements and policies in a central location, and associate industry standards and regulations with your control frameworks.
- Assess and monitor compliance Monitor metrics such as KPIs, KRIs, and KCIs to spot trends or outliers, and trigger alerts if thresholds are met.
- Report on compliance status Aggregate testing results and issues to track and report on compliance status in real-time.
- Build risk and control libraries Import information from Excel, or use built-in SOXCOSO and SOX ITGC frameworks to build risk and control libraries.
- Delegate control testing Create automated workflows to engage process owners and the first line of defense to help test controls, and identify and remediate issues.
- Deploy 302 certifications and generate reports Generate reports for management, PMO, or external auditors—by entity, process, control status, or issues. You can also demonstrate to your CEO and CFO that cross-functional leaders have reviewed testing results and have sub-certified for SOX 302.
- Get complete program oversight Manage programs for anti-bribery and anti-corruption, and assess and monitor control weaknesses. You can also record, investigate, and report on fraud tips with anonymous whistle-blower hotlines.
- Apply a risk-based approach to fraud programs Flag violations, automate follow-up, and notify key stakeholders to address fraud before it grows.
- Manage fraud case investigations and escalate issues Automate issue escalation and case management with workflow rules and triggers, and use task assignment and routing capabilities to configure review assignments, and capture notes and activities.
- Populate your risk universe Import common key risks disclosed across a given industry, as curated and normalized from the S&P 500 10-k reports, and view all strategic risks in a single, dashboard view.
- Assess and visualize risks Collaborate on risk assessments and create risk heatmaps to show the most impactful view of strategic risks in your organization.
- Monitor risks Automate risk assessments, track metrics, assurance, and testing results associated with strategic risks, and ensure complete coverage of all risks identified during annual assessments.
- Automate scripts Automate script execution on a schedule using the Robots app.
- View results Export the output results of the automated scripts to the Results app for processing, issue remediation, and data visualization.
- Free up time and resources Automate repetitive tasks and free up time and resources for you and your team to perform work of a more strategic nature.
How HighBond fits into the Diligent product ecosystem
- Analytics and Offline Projects see ACL for Windows Installation and Activation Guide
- iOS or Android mobile app see HighBond for iOS or Android
HighBond is supported in the following languages:
- 日本語 (日本)
- Português (Brasil)