A toolkit is a curated set of tools aimed at addressing one area of risk or compliance. For example, a toolkit might include a set of data analytics, a risk control framework, and a best practices program.
Permissions and Subscriptions
- Permissions You must be assigned the System Admin user type to access and manage toolkits. Other user types can view or interact with toolkit components once the components are installed and configured.
- Subscription The easiest way to complete the end-to-end installation and configuration of any of the toolkits is to be assigned with a Professional subscription. Other subscriptions can view or interact with toolkit components once the components are installed and configured.
Example: To use the Active Directory Contacts toolkit, you must be assigned the HighBond System Admin user type with a Professional subscription and access to Analytics through ACL Robotics.
Different toolkits may have different requirements. For more information, see individual toolkit documentation.
You can sign in to your HighBond instance and go to the Toolkits app that matches the region of your HighBond instance.
- Sign in to HighBond (www.highbond.com).
- If your company uses more than one instance in HighBond, make sure the appropriate instance is active.
- On the Launchpad main page, go to Resources > Toolkits.
Result The Toolkits app opens.
Navigating the Toolkits App
The Toolkits app has 3 tabs.
- Available toolkits toolkits that are available for installation.
- Installed toolkits toolkits that are already installed in the HighBond instance.
- Browse Gallery takes you to the HighBond content gallery.
How to check the components of a toolkit?
To view the components of a toolkit, click the info icon (i) next to the toolkit name.
After a toolkit is installed, any user (with permission to access the content) can go to that particular section in HighBond and check the content installed. For example, if a toolkit contains a framework and a collection, you can go to the Frameworks app to check the framework and the Results app to check the collection.
- Open the Toolkits app.
- In the Available toolkits tab, click Install next to the toolkit you want to install.
A panel appears with a preview of the toolkit.
Choose the edition of the toolkit – Non-Unicode or Unicode – that matches the edition of the Robots Agent used by your organization. To verify, see Verifying your Robots Agent edition.
The installation process works only if the editions match.
- Click Install.
Installation may take a few moments.
Result When installation is complete, a success message appears.
If an error message appears during installation, try installing again. If the installation fails again, contact Support.
To verify the Robots Agent edition, you must be a Launchpad System Admin with a Professional subscription, or have the Manage Agent permission.
Do not switch the edition used by a Robots Agent.
For more information, see Character encoding used by the Robots Agent.
- Click Switch Apps > Robots to go to the Robots app.
- In the Robots dashboard, click Settings > Agent management.
- Take note of the edition of the Robots Agent: non-Unicode or Unicode.
The following table lists the toolkits available, with links to their documentation.
|Active Directory Contacts Robot||Integrate contacts from Active Directory or an Address Book|
Active Directory Data Integration Robot
Concur T&E Data Integration Robot
|IT Risk Management (previously ITRMBond) Solution||IT Risk Management|
|T&E Analysis for Concur Robot||T&E analysis for Concur robot toolkit|
Oracle eBS Data Integration Robot
|P2P Analysis for Oracle eBS Robot||P2P analysis for Oracle eBS robot toolkit|
SAP ERP Data Integration Robot
|P2P Analysis for SAP ERP Robot||P2P analysis for SAP ERP robot toolkit|
Salesforce CRM Data Integration Robot
|SOX Storyboard Toolkit||SOX Storyboard Toolkit|
|Third Party Risk Management (previously ThirdPartyBond) Solution||Third Party Risk Management|
UNIX Data Integration Robot
|User Access Controls Testing Analysis Robot||User access controls testing analysis robot toolkit|
|Steele Risk Intelligence Robot||Risk Intelligence Robot Toolkit|
|Diligent ESG Insights Robot||Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) Insights toolkit|
Some toolkits are free with ACL RoboticsEnterprise Edition. Some toolkits require an additional purchase. You only see the toolkits your company has access to.
Updating a Toolkit
You cannot update a toolkit. If there are any changes in the toolkit, we will release it as a separate toolkit.
You cannot delete a toolkit on your own. Please contact your Diligent representative or Support to help you with this.