We are evolving as an organization and adapting ourselves to a new vision for the future. To better reflect this vision, we changed our logos, company name, and platform name.
- ACL, our company, is now renamed to Galvanize.
- ACL GRC, our cloud-based platform, is now renamed to HighBond.
How are you affected?
New platform website
www.aclgrc.com has moved to www.highbond.com. You should only access the platform using www.highbond.com.
If you have whitelisted ACL websites, contact your IT department to ensure
*.highbond.com is whitelisted so people in your organization can continue to access the platform.
SSO (Single Sign-On)
If you had SSO set up on www.aclgrc.com, update your SSO configuration with the domain change to www.highbond.com. This is also necessary to access Academy or chat online with Support.
Update the following fields in your Identity Provider settings from
- Single Sign On URL
- Recipient URL
- Destination URL
- Audience Restriction
Depending on your Identity Provider, field names may be different. No changes are required to any of the SSO fields in Launchpad, including the Security Certificate Fingerprint. However, once you change the domain, check the Use HighBond option to ensure your SSO provider forwards www.aclgrc.com links to www.highbond.com. For more information, see Configuring SSO settings.
Signing in and logging out
- Users that sign in through the platform can access the following URL to avoid entering their custom domain each time:
- The following SLO (Single Log-Out) is supported using the Identity Provider initiated workflow:
System emails are now sent from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have whitelisted ACL emails contact your IT department to add email@example.com so everyone continues receiving system emails.
- If you created any inbox rules for emails from firstname.lastname@example.org update them to email@example.com.
Academy notifications are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have whitelisted Academy emails contact your IT department to add email@example.com to continue receiving Academy notifications.
- If you created any inbox rules for emails from firstname.lastname@example.org update them to include email@example.com.
Links in the Reports module
Links in reports display as
*.highbond.com. Links that you share or broadcast will also display as
*.highbond.com. No action is required to update these links from
If you have calculated fields in your reports that generate links to
*.aclgrc.com, you can manually update the strings to point to
Global navigation bar
We made improvements to the global navigation bar in HighBond. This allows you to easily navigate back to Launchpad, switch between modules, and return to the homepage of the module you are working in. For more information, see Using Launchpad.
At your convenience, you can update any bookmarked pages to the new websites outlined below.
Changes in detail
|Content & Intelligence Gallery website||gallery.acl.com||gallery.wegalvanize.com|
|Help Docs website||enablement.acl.com||help.highbond.com|
|Customer systems status website||status.aclgrc.com||status.highbond.com|
|Subscriptions and role names||Subscription||GRC subscription||Subscription|
|Subscription types||GRC Professional||Professional|
|Product name changes||Products||ACL Analytics||Analytics|
|ACL Connector||Data Connector|
|ACL GRC mobile app||HighBond|
|Other name changes||Projects||ACL project templates||Project templates|
|Reports||ACL templates||HighBond templates|
|ACL_GRC (data source)||HighBond|
Some things haven't changed
Analytics 14.1 continues to function in the same way as previous versions of Analytics, with the addition of the new features and enhancements described in these release notes.
No change. Scripts authored in previous versions of Analytics continue to run in Analytics 14.1.
The following product names remain unchanged:
- Strategy, Projects, Mission Control, Results, Robots, Reports
- ACL Robotics
- ACL for Windows
- Offline Projects
- Analytics Exchange
- ACL Essentials
- Add-In for Excel
Older versions of on-premise products will continue to be branded as ACL. As a result, only the most recent version of the Help Docs for on-premise products is rebranded.